SPECIAL MARKETING FEATURES
Identify and personalize your product range with high definition single and multiple imprints at no extra charge assuming that rod imprinting plates are purchased beforehand.
- Imprint minimum is only 40 lbs (20kgs) per diameter (lesser quantities with a special surcharge).
- Multi-line and multi-imprint capability allows for inclusion of telephone numbers, amperage requirements, etc. on all products.
- Custom imprinted products generally shipped within five (5) business days.
In general, a rod imprinting plate is usable for all diameters and is purchased for each individual product type. Cost conscious companies can purchase just one (1) with their company name only, but most companies purchase plates for each individual product designation.
There are two (2) types of imprinting plate designs that are both a maximum width of 3ʺ or 76mm wide.
- Level A imprinting plates are one line of any common type style without the inclusion of logos, circular rings, or bands.
- Level A Example:
- Level B imprinting plates incorporate up to three (3) lines of any common type style in addition to custom logos, stars, bands etc. Included below are typical examples of type styles and foreign languages.
- Level B Example:
Multiple Imprints: Double and triple imprints are offered along the length of the rod or electrode
Light colored electrodes are always printed with black ink. Black electrodes are always imprinted with white ink, but on special requests can be imprinted with black ink. Ink colors such as blue, green, yellow, red, silver, or gold can be special ordered on runs of 500lbs (227kgs) or more.
Our exclusive equipment can neatly imprint electrodes and brazing rods with a minimum diameter of 1/16ʺ (1.6mm) up to and including 1/2ʺ (12.8mm). Smaller diameters sometimes require the purchase of separate rod imprinting plates with more compact text.